There is no shortage of things to keep the family entertained at Tides Lodge - whether it's relaxing by the fire or cycling over the Potberg Mountains - there is something for everyone.
1) Fishing - Grunter and Cob are common in the river
2) Mountain Biking - 100s of Km of single track running over mountains, farms and game reserves. The scenery is stunning
3) De Hoop Nature reserve - https://www.dehoopcollection.com/
4) Birdwatching - See 100s of different bird species and the famous endangered blue crane endemic to the region
5) The Pont - travel back to a time and see south Africas only human-powered river crossing
6) Fire Powered Hot Tub - Soak your bones under the stars in our fire powered hot tub